When substance addiction impacts your life, it can take time and effort to get back to feeling normal. You’ll need to work to fill in the void left in your life from the removal of opioids. Developing a full life is a key part of recovery.
This is the phase in your recovery where you should reconnect with what you loved before addiction impacted your life. Recovery is a process of change through which people improve their health and wellness, live self-directed lives and strive to reach their full potential.
There are four major dimensions that support recovery:
- Your Health: Managing your disease(s) or symptoms is challenging. Help yourself on your journey by making informed, healthy choices to support your physical and emotional well-being.
- Your Home: Make sure you cultivate your comfort and security by maintaining a stable and safe place to live and nurture yourself.
- Your Purpose: Engage yourself in meaningful daily activities, such as a job, school, volunteerism or creative endeavors to facilitate independence, income and resources.
- Your Community: Maintain relationships and social networks that provide support, friendship, love and hope.
Recovery Support Program
The program centers on supporting you through your recovery, one day at a time.
We will connect you with a behavioral health coach who will help you plan for success and coach you through the tough times.
Because everyone’s journey is different, your coach will help you create a personalized action plan to help you overcome the challenges of addiction. You will have support and encouragement each step of the way. Your coach will help you:
- Set personal sobriety goals to stay off alcohol, opiates and other substances
- Develop coping strategies to deal with cravings and relapse triggers
- Identify support systems for health, wellness and positive relationships
- Improve functioning for overall healthier life and lifestyle
You don’t have to worry about getting through these challenging times alone. We are here for you, to help you stay focused on your goals for healthier living.
We handle each case with sensitivity and confidentiality. Member information is kept strictly confidential. Your decision to participate will not affect your health insurance benefits in any way. You can opt out at any time if you decide the program is not for you.
Getting started is simple
If you would like to enroll in Recovery Support, just call us at 800-868-1032, ext. 25835. You can also email us at: CBARecovery@companiongroup.com. You have made a huge step in the right direction. Let us help you through your journey.
Please note: Only members with health coaching benefits through CBA can take advantage of these resources. Please see your Schedule of Benefits or talk to your Human Resources department to see if you are eligible for CBA's health coaching services.