Selecting a Provider
As a member, you have access to our extensive network of behavioral health providers.
- For the most up-to-date listing of network providers, please see the online Network Directory for your health plan.
- To find a behavioral health provider outside of South Carolina, please use the Doctor and Hospital Finder or call 800-810-BLUE. CBA is a separate company that offers behavioral health benefits on behalf of BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina. BlueCross® BlueShield® of South Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- For help selecting a behavioral health provider, call us at 1-800-868-1032.
Network Savings & Benefits
Your health plan pays at a higher benefit level when you receive services from an in-network provider. This saves you money.
In-network providers will:
- Get preauthorization forms for you
- File your claims
- Accept the allowable rate for covered benefits
Not sure who you should see? Our network includes psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers and counselors. Explore the difference between these behavioral health specialists.
Understand when, where, and how you can get behavioral health care. Many treatment settings are available depending on the care that's right for you.